PAGES

Monday, June 22, 2009

Yifee!!!

I just received a message on my Multiplysite that this site won the "Basta Lovelife" book from Kuya Kevin!!! Yehey!!!

I just can't keep my happiness and I just can't stop smiling. I'm excited to hold my own copy!!! heehee

Oh! Let's just sidetrack. My previous post is about Kuya kevin's view of the Call Center Culture. In line with this, GCF Connect will be having an event exclusively for all of us (love-sick,love-less,hopelessly-inlove,crazy-inlove,stuck-for-love and feeling-not-loved).Whatever your status in love is, I'm sure you'll enjoy.

You may visit GCF Connect's site too to know more details about the group and the upcoming event by July 25th 'o9. See you guys there! ^_0

5 comments:

Admin said...

Hi, congratulations!

Thess said...

Congratulations!

LawReal said...

congrates! i hope you'll embrace the message of purity :)

Anonymous said...

Eiy! Congrats!

Rajsh Sabio-Velasquez said...

check it out jha! told you... hehe! Mwuahugs!!!

Subscribe Now