PAGES

Thursday, July 2, 2009

HE

He calls me beautiful instead of cute
He likes the simple life I live without complaints
He joined me on my jeepney ride without wishing for the comfort of his car
He walked through the street with little flashflood despite the fact that he hates it

He ate streetfoods with me and relived his "pansit canton" dorm days
He managed to eat with bare hands than in a fine-dining resto
He said i'm not materialistic compared to all the girls he had and met
And that he wish he knew me way back

He likes me for me and everything about me..and never had I met one
He said that I am the one he was waiting for... all his life
I am wishing he stay that way
'Coz I know deep in my heart that this happens only once..

..The moment you meet the person who accepts and loves you for who you are, despite your past,
Letting that person go is the most stupid thing to do.

~719~

No comments:

Subscribe Now