PAGES

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Addicted to Green Tea

I recently found myself addicted to Firenze of Chicago's Green Tea which was made available in our office pantry. Haha, nothing unusual to the taste though, but it's like the color of what you see on this picture. Not the literal "green" tea you see in the market.

I sometimes add creamer to my tea. The creamer which most people add in their coffee. And whenever I am asked why I mix it in mine, I just smile and say "wala lang...parang milk tea lang yan eh.hehe Ü

In fact, I heard a colleague say how she so wanted to drink it too as often as I do so she can lose weight and have the figure I have; but she just don't like the taste. Well, I can't blame her. Teas do really taste bitter if you don't know how to make it sweet and taste better for your own satisfaction. Ü

Oh, and I'd rather be a Tea Addict than be a Coffee Addict. Haven't heard any bad or negative outcomes on drinking tea - yet. Wanna share? Ü

No comments:

Subscribe Now