PAGES

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's just so Freakin' Cold!!!

As what I've stated on my birthday confession post, lamigin ako - sobra. That even a single blow on my ear from a cold breath will give me goosebumps all over! Haha...I'm not kidding. Ü

People in the office are wondering why I always wear my super worn out "foot socks" whatever my get-up is. I just don't care if my foot socks don't jive with what I'm wearing (as if I follow a fashion trend though.haha, nah..), as long as my feet is covered. And also, I can't help but put a cover on my head (hood if i'm wearing a jacket; handkerchief if I'm not wearing a hooded jacket. hehe, or just anything I can put on top of my head will do). My head is just case sensitive - haha, case to case sensitive that is. SO sensitive. Ü Most especially if the airconditioner is above my head. I just cant stand it. Plus, it sometimes triggers headache - worse my migraine. And-that-is-not-good. Ü

Oh well, I was just wondering how much more if I decide to live out of this country and encounter the Real Freezing Cold with my dream snow? I don't think this outfit on the picture will be sufficient enough to heat me up. Haha. But if I look as gorgeous as this lady on the picture, I know I can pull it off. *wink*

No comments:

Subscribe Now