PAGES

Saturday, June 13, 2009

netfirms.com SUCKS!!!

Imagine building up your own website...
[feels good]
Imagine building up your own website and establish it for years...
[feels REALLY good]
Imagine building up your own website, establish it for years, had a network of people following your posts and already stacked almost everything that you have learned, read and discovered - all into your site...
[feels REALLY,REALLY GOOD]

Imagine all your posts, images and videos will all JUST DISAPPEAR without you knowing - after yearssss of taking care of your site
[DAMMMMMNNNNNNN!!!!!]

Much more when you ask your host's technical support for assistance and find out that they will just refuse to restore their backups of your site.
[It makes me want to kill whoever replied to my inquiry - or maybe just ask someone to kill that person for me. Yeah,I can be that bad.]

Can you just imagine if the same thing happen to you?

Well, I could've just imagined, have I not known it just happened to the owner of one of the sites I love to check into.

And that crappy website host I feel irritated now is on my subjectline.

Try it for yourself and see how long your site will last.

No comments:

Subscribe Now