PAGES

Friday, July 3, 2009

A Response...

…to a good post (Online or Offline Dating: Which is safer?)

Hi theresa. My dear friend shared this post and it really caught my attention. Ü

Been dating and meeting guys online for how many years now, and yes you are right – there’s no guarantee whether your relationship (if you have one) will work out right or not.

Luckily enough though,almost all the guys I met were honest enough to admit on our first meeting whether they’re engaged,single dads,a drug addict,only out for sex and intimacy or other stuff like that.Their honesty made me weigh my options to whether consider seeing them again or not anymore. I guess its just on my way how to bring out the ‘real’ them which leads to their confession.Ü

I know not all ladies are lucky enough to know guys like these, and still in the midst of finding out how I made them say the truth.

But it all boils down to one thing. It is on how the two of you will treat each other after finding out that you failed or get to meet each other’s expectations – no matter how you two met.

Of course I won’t deny that I have had my own share of false hopes and judgment online. I am just a girl who let’s say is lucky enough on paper or online, but unlucky when it comes to personal meetups.Ü

Thanks for sharing this post and for reading my very long reaction..hehehe.

I’ll definitely follow what my Christian friends always tell me – and you did too – “pray, pray and pray, long and patiently before you plunge into a lifetime commitment”. I am not a pure Christian, but I am very well open to other religion especially if it will make me a better person in the eyes of God. Ü

Keep inspiring women my dear. Godbless you ^.^

1 comment:

Thess said...

thanks for the free promo.

Subscribe Now