PAGES

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

GCF Connect Call Center Agent's Day

July 25, 2009 - GCF Social Hall

I am proud to say that I was one of the 60 blessed and beautiful people who's present at the said event. Though I didn't make it exactly by the time Kuya Kevin started giving his message (super thanks to my very last customer on the phone - he had me get out of work an hour after my shift), at least I made it to the group discussion and Q&A, and at least I can say, I met new set of people :)





I know I haven't been regularly showing up to this group of loving individuals whenever they invite me to. But that doesn't mean I will let the time pass without getting back on track in lifting up my spiritual sense of living.

What I heard and read on Kuya Kevin's talk and book is not just all about love,marriage,relationship. It is also about how to live life having God's words - guide our principles and decision making.

Just want to share some of the pictures from the said event. Most of which were taken from Mr. Sabio's (Rajsh's dad) lens (ABISO Media) and Mich's phone camera. More pics on GCF Connect's website.

Mich and Me


Mich's shot of Kuya Kevin


Mich's closer shot of us (Me holding the book I won from Kuya Kevin ^_^)


Rajsh's shot before I leave


Group Pics - Take 1


Group Pics - Take 2


Group Pics - Take 3!

4 comments:

Rajsh Sabio-Velasquez said...

Ayun oh, na-i-post din after a while. Hehe. Im glad you were blessed! and thank you for giving credit to papa for the photos, means a lot!

Hope to see you more often sa mga fellowships, Bible studies and badminton ng Connect!

Phil call centers said...

wow... looks like fun... fellowships should be more like this so as to invite many people... :)

Janellyn said...

yes its always fun. the way GCF Callcenter peeps arrange and organize their fellowships, they always make sure that everyone will enjoy Ü

hope you guys could come along and join us in the future! thanks for the comment!

check them out too at:
http://gcfconnect.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

that's really a remarkable ceremony. these events always refresh employs. thanks for shaeing

Robert
Inbound Call Center

Subscribe Now