PAGES

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Kuya Kevin Hits the Spot...again

Another great post from kuya kevin :)
Just want to share the comment I sent to him too in response to his post entitled
Sexual Sin and Regret: Esau’s Example

"Another nice post kuya kevin :) And the comments shared were enough to justify the meaning you want to come across. :)

I know my brother and most of my friends had or has been suffering with the same regret as Jimmy did; and I had felt the same regret in one time or another after "giving in" for premarital sex.

What i do want to share, though, is that regret won't get me anywhere now. But to just be lonely and sad in thinking of "what might have been" had I not gave it all. So I decided to just move on, enjoy the life i was given, and just charge that to experience. ^_^

No comments:

Subscribe Now