PAGES

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Why...im not...how...maybe

just why in the world can't i say what i wanted to say when ur in front of me?

why cant i tell you that im not used to be treated like you do?
why cant i tell you that i feel unloved whenever im not hearing from you?
why cant i tell you that i need to feel your presence even once a day?
why cant i tell you that im not requesting for you to report to me every hour/every minute of your whereabouts...just a simple "hi" will do.. at least i know i crossed your mind for the day...

im not asking you to give all your time for me coz i wont do the same
im not asking you to choose me above your family coz of course i wont do the same
but at least let them know im your girl...

im not asking anything more than your consistency

how you made your way to win me back
how you did everything to give the relationship another chance
how you made me believe that we'll have a brand new start
and how you made me believe that i can still give u a slot in my heart

maybe im trying to still give you a chance
maybe im trying to blind my eyes of the reality that things can still change
maybe im trying to hide the mask of disappointment
or maybe you're just too busy to see my point.

tell me, is this real love then?


dennise.06:12

No comments:

Subscribe Now