PAGES

Thursday, June 5, 2008

First day high



Oh God... my shift started with an unexpected card from our "big boss" saying:





"Janellyn,

Alex Krantz mentioned you in our staff meeting about a complimentary letter we received from a customer you helped.

Great job and Thanks for all you do -

Kim"



oOo
I usually receive compliments from borrowers, email blasted by my supervisor to the entire site. And i admit this was the very first time i had appreciated the company's effort in showing us we deserve to be treated well despite of the long calls and irate customers we have in a day...because for the very first time since i started taking calls, they made an effort to cut a simple card for my service.

The great thing about the card though? it was hand-written by our boss w/c made the compliment more enticing for me!




**this is my very first blog....and my very first light-hearted day since i joined Chase Ü **

2 comments:

Rajsh Sabio-Velasquez said...

galing naman! praise God for that... keep it up! (--,)

Unknown said...

What a very nice blog from a very fine lady..
I just hope that all your wishes come true.. someday.. God is good jha, trusted & proven na natin lahat yan, just keep your faith.. someday that LOVE that you prayed for will be all around you.. Even more than what you had hope for. You are such a nice person, inside & out, & is known for loving your family too much that most of the time, YOU left yourself neglected. Dear I hope that you may also understand that in order for others to appreciate & love you, you must first learn to love & appreciate yourself.. sabi nga nung song ni whitney houston.. "LEARNING TO LOVE YOURSELF IS THE GREATEST LOVE OF ALL!", trust me sobrang true yan!
Love you little sis! God bless you..
-thea

Subscribe Now