PAGES

Thursday, June 19, 2008

i need sum sleeeeeeeep!

its very difficult to go through the day if ur feeling so sleepy...

imagine...i got home from my training with Herbalife by 2:30pm...ate my lunch till 3:00pm...then logged online to check my invite responses...

and literally speaking, i havent had some sleep from 9:00am...went straight to work by 6:00pm, without eating dinner and felt myself so dizzy and hungry in the jeep. :p

i know it will all pay-off...im still left feeling okay, as long as i know my prayers are slowly answered...

my guests are showing up now, realizing the opportunities laid before them..im getting more confident about my business that i'll be able to reach the top...

and i know all it takes is hard work...very,very, hard work :p

"So help me God..."

No comments:

Subscribe Now