PAGES

Monday, July 5, 2010

Pintigan Acting Workshop Journal (supposed to be Day 4)

July 3 2010

This day got canceled due to an unavoidable circumstance. We were notified by Ms. Anna, a few days before this scheduled Day 4, that Sir Sol will no longer be our workshop mentor, and that Mr. Michael Ian Lomongo will take over from hereon. If this means, we'll be starting from scratch, so be it. But if we'll continue on where Sir Sol left off, just fine by me. I'm after the experience anyway - regardless of the mentor.

For me, I make sure that on every workshop or class I get into, I walk out with something–whether that was a new concept, or a new way of looking at something I’ve done hundreds of times. (excerpt from The Brian Bowers Project, "Acting is not a business! (and other tall tales)" :)

No comments:

Subscribe Now