PAGES

Monday, August 17, 2009

A visit to my Hometown

August 9, 2009
St. John Mary Vianney Parish
Antipolo City

I was supposed to visit last August 8, 2009 and watch our parish's annual concert; but because I was in super deep slumber that Saturday evening, I didn't hear my alarm clock wake me up. Ü

So to make up for it, I went to the place where I grew up and stayed for 20years the next day after. Even if I just spent a couple of hours with these people, I sure felt the same love they had before me and my family left.

Pictures taken from Tita Vangie's camera phone. Thanks for the dinner, accomodation and the drive too Tito Boyet. Really appreciate it. I miss you guys. Ü


At the Choir Loft
From left: Ate Sarah, daughter Janna, Camille, Jha and Ate Chie



Second shot with Tita Vangie



Outside the Parish with sisters Shaira(second to the left) and Sevie Anne (back)



Me and my boyfriend - Tito Boyet (haha, nah...he's taken by Tita Vanj)Ü

No comments:

Subscribe Now