PAGES

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Migraine Matters

It was no longer a surprise for me when I received an email from our company's HR Communications about their Migraine Relief Program. Why? Well, for my colleagues and close friends, they already know that I am one of few who suffers from it. And yes, more often than not, it is the main reason why my SL (sick leaves) at work were almost consumed.

And so I am glad to know that the company I work with for 2years and 7months now, took the initiative to offer assistance or awareness for their employees on the said issue.

Yes, Migraine Matters. And I'll let the professionals speak on my behalf. Hehe Ü
The attached documents are of great help too.


You may also visit the following websites for more information:
www.headache.org
www.mindovermigraine.com
www.achenet.org

No comments:

Subscribe Now