PAGES

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hooray for 100!

After how many days of thinking about what I am going to write for my 100th post, I finally thought of just sharing what I have learned from the day I started creating this site until the day I was labeled a "true blogosphere citizen". Ü

I may look or sound stupid while you run through this list, but yes, I was - and I know I still have a lot to learn. Enjoy! ^_0



I learned
... how to insert a hyperlink
... how to attach an image properly without having your blog appear so cluttered
... how to "monetize" my blog (thanks boss Ü)
... how to be a "follower"
... how to keep an eye on the blogs I follow
... how to use CSS
... that there's just too many topics to write, but so little time to compose and post them
... that there are indeed good writers
... that there are "real" people who takes their time out to read what I have to say and is more than willing to share their feedbacks/reactions
... that in the course of time and after all these has been posted, I was able to make a single person - out of millions in this world, SMILE Ü

No comments:

Subscribe Now