PAGES

Friday, October 14, 2011

Walking Thoughts [in TagLish] - Part I



One good thing about being single, is that you can move and get around in your own pace, without thinking of someone waiting for you. You can go home anytime you want, and go to places you wanted to explore without someone complaining how their feet hurts 'coz you keep on walking to 'never-never land'. Anyway, I'm not writing about the perks of being single (--- err, maybe just a bit. Hehe), and I'm not saying that I discovered - my thoughts are walking.

I just want to share how glad I am to be working in a beautiful environment, where even if it's a long walk to my destination, I get the chance to think freely (without worryng if a truck will come out of nowhere and bump me), and observe things and people around me. So I started documenting my thoughts and decided to share it with all of you:

-> When we were kids: madadapa muna tayo at masusugatan, bago matuto lumakad.
-> When we started studying: may mga exam na maibabagsak muna natin, bago tayo magfofocus sa pagre-review. 
-> When we started to love: ma-ha-heart broken muna tayo, bago natin matututunan kung paano ang totoong magmahal at kung sino ang dapat mahalin
-> When we started working: hindi natin agad-agad makukuha ang proseso at maco-coach muna tayo, bago tayo ma-cha-challenge to perform well.
-> When we become parents ourselves: may magagawa tayong hindi magugustuhan ng mga anak natin, causing them to retaliate and leave home; before we realize their worth.

Above all these, my realization may seem cliche to some, but let me give my own version. I realized:
Na sa kahit saang eksena ng buhay, sa kahit saang landas na ating tatahakin, meron at meron talaga tayong pagkakamaling magagawa. Meron at meron talagang makakapuna. Meron at meron talagang susukat kung hanggang saan mo kaya at kung tatagal ka ba.

And what kept me going all these years? It's not just my faith alone, but the mere challenge I give on myself. I keep on telling myself, whenever I fail and make mistakes, "Come on, you know you can do better than that. Do it! Do what's right, and the rest will follow." Well, it's not that I'm crazy talking to myself or what, hehe. I just make it a point, that whenever I fall, I know how to get up --- as how I was taught the first time I got wounded :)

Have a blessed night, everyone! And enjoy your pay day :)

No comments:

Subscribe Now