PAGES

Thursday, February 3, 2011

OLD POEM COLLECTION I

A Perfect Ending

At the close of our day,

I linger in your eyes,

Lost in the moment,

Cherishing your touch.


Kissing, your tongue with mine,

Teasing me, exciting me, making me ache,

Wanting you to take me right then.


I lay back, pleading without words,

Breathless with anticipation,

As you stand over me, taunting,

Making me wait, admiring what you've done.


Anxious, I raise my hips to greet your stare,

Beckoning you to enter me,

As if the lips hidden there

Could speak for me, to some other part of you.


Finally, you grant me relief,

Embedding my being,

My feet upon your chest to brace us both,

As you thrust deep inside, again and again.


You reach places within me,

I thought were untouchable,

The pain hurting so good,

That I can’t help but cry out.


You wonder, if possibly you are hurting me,

Easing momentarily, but then I say, “don’t stop”,

And you know my whimpers are from ecstasy,

As I call you back into our entrancing dance.


My eyes are open to catch you,

As you’re stealing satisfaction with your own,

Taking pride in knowing it is you,

That has caused these looks to come across my face,

Demonstrating to you, your power over me.


And then you say, “Oh Lady”,

As you gaze at me dreamily,

Shaking your head, as in disbelief,

Shyly grinning, revealing to me my own power

To make you feel alive.


I know you are close to leaving me,

Traveling to that place I can not follow,

And I ask you not to go,

Trying with all my might to make you stay,

Requesting, “easy, wait”, as I push you to your back,

Climbing atop you.


Then ever so carefully, I navigate you once again,

To the edge of your own heaven,

As I find that perfect rhythm of my own,

Barely breathing.


And as I start to throb, I become the one

Who can not be stopped from taking flight,

As I ride you wildly, beyond the realms of night,

Into my own promised land.


And returning to earth,

I find to my delight,

You, also coming back to ground,

From a visit to a paradise,

That we both, together, found.

No comments:

Subscribe Now