PAGES

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Or so I thought... :(

~ a response to my previous blog August 28,2008 ~


The longer i thought my wait is over, the faster our relationship ended...
Three months in a row of not seeing each other is such a very obvious sign of a bad relationship, right?
Good if it's a long distance love affair...but heck its not...

I still cant see the point why the word "Busy" could be such a great tool in destroying a just-started relationship. I still cant see the point why he couldn't find time for me. Dati naman nagagawa niya.

Its just so crazy because it has been what...more than a month now but i still cant get over what he did...Three months of not seeing each other, then all of a sudden, i found my name off his friend's list. He took me off.

Dapat nga natauhan nako sa ginawa niyang un eh...that was a clear sign that he no longer loves me and care for me. But here i am, still hoping he'll have the guts to call or text or leave me an offline message just to let me know what happened to us...and why he did that.

Mistakes have been made. I wont deny na may mali din akong ginawa. But damn! When will he realize the reason why i demanded time for him was because girlfriend niya ako? When will he realize that the reason why I wanted to see him was because i love him and i want to take care of him kahit sandali lang?

I dunno why im still holding on...until now...damn it... :( i hate feeling like this...

No comments:

Subscribe Now