PAGES

Monday, February 16, 2009

Drugs don't go along with sex! AT ALL

This is a follow up of my blog entitled: When a Rocker meets a Thespian

I guess the title says it all. Of course who wont agree that sex or having sex in that matter should always feel good? That's not until you'll find out that the person you're doing the deed with uses drugs to get him going. Bullshit diba?

You start with a very good conversation, try to appease each other's minds and make bola to each other's egos, just to get the move going. When the moment you start thinking everything will be alright, you'll realize there really is something wrong.

Rockers (those who do really hard rock - i hope not all) would tend to be engaged with this habit of taking drugs just to keep their adrenaline high and make their confidence on stage so high that they could win their audience applause. But i didn't realize that I was already on a situation wherein drugs will be a means to having great pleasure in bed, until my own adrenaline rush pushed me to make him stop and let him go. If not for that, I could already be either raped or killed by this person whom I thought is different out of the tons of guys I met.

Guys, its simple. We will love and accept you for who you are, no matter how crazy or crappy your past life was. Believe me. Just DON'T EVER THINK we are going to deal with you if you engage with drugs.

Either accept that truth, or just go ahead and move on searching for a good-girl-that-might-go-bad-and-be-high with you until you die. Enough said.

No comments:

Subscribe Now