PAGES

Saturday, August 9, 2008

What's with 8/8/08?




...im smiling...
...this is a smiling day for me..
...i dunno why...heehee




~oh, a guy in the elevator a while ago called my attention on my way up to work...he said he was my school mate...i asked him from what batch year he was in, he said 2000....i said mine was 2005...he said he also graduated from the same course - MassCommunication...but i dont really recall his face...maybe because he was on a higher batch than i am...unless 2000 was the year he started in college, then we could have been on the same batch...Ü

we were unable to exchange names though...the elevator opened on my stop..*sigh*

he's cute! Ü wish to bump on him again soon...heehee! ~


oOo
oh, one more thing!
my office/teammate just gave birth today 8/8/08 at 8:08PM or AM? (ooohhh..i forgot if its morning or evening...heehee!the healthy baby girl's name is Brihanna Alexi...nice! ~ she underwent caesarian ...if ur wondering how that happened...Ü)

No comments:

Subscribe Now