PAGES

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Dear Lie...

get out of my mouth...get out of my head...get out of my mind...stop puttin' words in my head...get out of my mouth...your nothing but trouble...get out of my life...get out of me...out of me...out of me lie...


am i just misjudging him? couldn't help but ask him yesterday if he's really into me or just out for sexual companionship.

i know i've hurt his feelings and ruined his mood...i didn't mean to...

he of course defended himself and got his point across.i understood.i just don't know why i keep on letting my mind overthink of what we really have.

as i told him..maybe im just really not the type of girl who's always up for a "sex talk". i do have some episodes though where im really in the mood to talk about it. sometimes i can even be so blunt about what i feel at the moment.

but that's just me...like what i told him, one day i could be so hyped...then the next day, i could be the most "kj" (killjoy) person he'll ever meet.

oOo
...but nothing can ever hide the fact that im falling for him...maybe i cant just totally give my trust to him as early as now. afraid of feeling used again and taken for granted.

i've been into relationships where i almost lose myself and gave them the trust i could offer...and in the end will just be left behind wondering what went wrong. and as soon as i would like to learn from it, here comes another instance when my trusting heart is up for another challenge.

...i just hope my instincts will prove me wrong...that he's indeed serious as what he says...coz if he's not, i dunno what im gonna do..will i get back in waiting for years to find the man of my dreams? and will i let my heart suffer again for another shot of getting broken?

john.08:22

No comments:

Subscribe Now