PAGES

Friday, April 22, 2011

What Do You Miss During Holy Week?

I miss the times our family gather around the living room and watch movies in VHS tapes.


I miss the times we all go and hear mass even if it was so early in the morning or late in the afternoon/evening.


I miss the times we're reprimanded to take a bath before 3pm every Good Friday or Black Saturday.


I miss the times we watch 7th Heaven Marathon.


I miss the times whenever there's no electricity, we ALWAYS have the same food for dinner (I'm still not sure if Ate(maid) or Mommy or Daddy makes it intentional or not) - Monggo and Tinapa/Tilapia.


I miss the times when we play "killer-killer" or Scrabble or Uno or Monopoly in the middle of the dark to get ourselves to sleep.


And above all else, I miss the times we were complete - even doing nothing.


What about you? What do you miss during Holy Week with your family, now that you live alone or away from them?


Let's reminisce =' )

No comments:

Subscribe Now