PAGES

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

10 Networking Tricks for Introverts

Yes, I am an introvert. But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy going out with friends and party all night. I just get to a point of being bored easily, when I don't find the music or ambiance, that enticing anymore to put my mood upbeat. So I prefer being a laid-back person, just stay at home and relax. This is as far as my social life goes.

Career wise, when I graduated from college, I have always wanted to be out there and perform on stage. Make a name for myself and grab that Best Actress award. But due to financial constraints, I was led to consider "jumping on the bandwagon" and set my foot forward first, to be part of the BPO industry.

Years had passed, and I find myself searching for another challenge. Something that will bring out more of the best in me - but not compromising my well-being.

So, as I was surfing through the net, I saw this article from USnews about taking advantage of the networking industry. Still being part of an international, multi level marketing (MLM) company, Herbalife, made me realize that I have more than what it takes to endure this type of business.

I just need to do more and be more open to it. Let me know if this works for you, too - fellow introverts. :)

No comments:

Subscribe Now